Application and Admission Procedure
- The candidate has to read the prospectus carefully before filling the application form. Ineligible candidates are advised not to apply for the course. No correspondence from such candidates will be entertained. The application form is to be sent, preferably by registered post, to the Correspondent with a prescribed registration and application fee of Rs 300/- (non-refundable) by cash (directly) or by Demand Draft (by post) in favour of ‘Ramakrishna Institute of Moral and Spiritual Education, Mysore’. Application with insufficient information or without registration fee will not be considered. Further correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
- The Institute shall select candidates based on the conditions, and their performance in the entrance test and interview conducted by the Institute.
- Candidates will be informed of the selection on the day of the interview itself.
- All selected candidates shall submit the medical certificate before joining the institute. Students from other states must obtain an ‘Eligibility Certificate’ from the University of Mysore and submit the same to the institute
- All selected candidates will pay the prescribed fee at RIMSE on the admission day by demand draft in favour of “Ramakrishna Institute of Moral and Spiritual Education , Mysore.”
- The candidates should report at RIMSE a day before the classes commence along with the fees payable at that time. Detailed Instructions about the commencement of classes will be intimated to selected candidates separately.
The candidate shall be selected based on the merit list prepared under the
a) 50% weightage for the qualifying degree marks.
b) 25% weightage for marks in the entrance test
c) 25% weightage for marks in the interview.
The total of a, b and c shall decide the merit of the candidate for admission to the B Ed Course.